Palm Coast Probate Law Firm
Attorney Wendy Mara is a member of several prestigious organizations, including The Dunn-Blount American Inn of Court, the Volusia Flagler Association for Women Lawyers, the Florida Association of Women Lawyers, The Florida Bar, the American Bar Association, and the Volusia County Bar Association where she currently holds the position of Chair of the Elder Law Section. She received Martindale Hubbell’s highest rating of AV Preeminent, which is awarded by peers for superior ethics and professional excellence. With an AVVO rating of 10.0, Ms. Mara was awarded Clients’ Choice in 2017 for outstanding practice in her law firm. Ms. Mara has also been selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2016-2018 in the areas of Family Law, Probate, and Estate Planning.
Our client-centered law firm is focused on assisting people throughout Volusia and Flagler counties. Clients can be sure the team at Mara Law, P.A., has a thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations.
AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.