Bel Air Bankruptcy Law Firm
Along with the people of Bel Air, our law office offers services to all those throughout Baltimore County in matters of Chapter 13...
Along with the people of Bel Air, our law office offers services to all those throughout Baltimore County in matters of Chapter 13...Since 2003, the law office of Christman & Fascetta LLC has been helping those in the Bel Air, Maryland, area with all matters related to bankruptcy. We take a compassionate approach to what we know is often an overwhelmingly stressful time of life, and our goal is to provide an affordable solution that allows our clients to be free of harassment, worry and fear.
Along with the people of Bel Air, our law office offers services to all those throughout Baltimore County in matters of Chapter 13 and Chapter 7 bankruptcies. Whether it is necessary to lower monthly payments to a manageable point, to keep property through a Chapter 13 filing, or there is little property and the client just needs to be free of debts with a Chapter 7 filing, our attorneys have over two decades of experience. Combine that with the over 20,000 bankruptcy cases we have successfully settled, and we are confident we can handle any case that comes our way, no matter how complicated.
The attorneys at the law office of Christman & Fascetta LLC are happy to meet with anyone considering bankruptcy and provide advice during a free initial consultation. We also take credit card payments at our office, offer payment plans and have phone lines that are open 24 hours a day.
Every bankruptcy case is completely unique from another, but we have the experience and knowledge necessary to obtain a successful result for the residents of Bel Air. With our successful record, clients feel confident that we can create a path to a stable financial future.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.