Chicago Immigration & Naturalization Law Firm
We pride ourselves on our ability to provide clients with care, consideration, and dedication, as well as quality legal work. Following these standards has contributed to our growth and loyal clients. The firm however remains committed to a "small firm" philosophy on offering personalized attention to its clients and enjoys established relationships which date back to the founding of the firm. We welcome the opportunity to be of assistance.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.