Bellevue Admin and Licensing issues related to Marijuana sellers Law Firm
Founded in 1960 by Alfred J. Bianchi, The Bianchi Law Firm first began to emphasize DUI defense. After leaving the King County Prosecutor's Office in 1985, George L. Bianchi joined The Bianchi Law Firm where he has become recognized as an innovator in the defense of DUI and other alcohol and drug related crimes. George has lectured at numerous CLE programs concerning DUI defense and has been lead counsel in a number of cases resolving significant criminal law issues. Member of the Washington State Trial Lawyers Association; Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers; National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers; American Trial Lawyers' Association; currently vice-president of Washington Foundation for Criminal Justice; founding member, graduate, and guest lecturer of the National College for DUI Defense. He was elected to the position of Regent with the National College for DUI Defense in July of 2000; and named a "Super Lawyer" by Washington Law & Politics in 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004 and 2005. In 2003, he was presented with the prestigious Dean's Service Award from the National College for DUI Defense. In addition to criminal defense, The Bianchi Law Firm also emphasizes personal injury litigation and appellate practice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.