Gamble Hartshorn, LLC, provides comprehensive legal representation for businesses and the people who own them. Located in Columbus, Ohio, our well-established and respected law firm of diligent, ethical and accomplished lawyers work together to represent clients successfully in Central Ohio and statewide. We are proud that other law firms and professionals regularly refer clients to us because of the trust they place in our professionalism and legal ability.
While our attorneys have significant experience representing businesses, health care entities, construction companies, and financial institutions, every client that walks through our doors receives personal attention. With Gamble Hartshorn, LLC, you will know that we care about the outcome of your situation. Being a smaller firm enables us to provide the one-on-one service essential to obtaining excellent results.
In addition to providing comprehensive business solutions, our law firm has an extensive litigation practice. We have successfully represented business clients and individuals in a wide array of disputes in both federal and state court. We ably represent business owners in ownership disputes, breach of contract claims, business torts and other matters. We also represent clients in appellate litigation and can bring matters before Ohio Courts of Appeals and the Ohio Supreme Court.
Whether your business involves construction, finances, health care, real estate, or some other industry, we have the knowledge and experience necessary to provide you with the legal solutions you need. While each of our attorneys has individualized knowledge and skills, we work together, bringing our combined 225-plus years of legal experience to bear in representing you throughout your legal matter.
Contact the law firm of Gamble Hartshorn, LLC, to begin benefitting from a respected law firm that combines experience and personalized attention to accomplish your business' legal goals.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.