• Motor vehicle accidents: car, truck and motorcycles• Bicycle and pedestrian accidents• Medical malpractice: brain and spinal cord injuries• Slip-and-fall...
• Motor vehicle accidents: car, truck and motorcycles• Bicycle and pedestrian accidents• Medical malpractice: brain and spinal cord injuries• Slip-and-fall...At Zervos & Calta Injury Law, in Clearwater, Florida, we bring more than 45 years of combined experience to our practice, where we help victims of negligence recover compensation for their injuries. We have four law offices around Tampa, Florida, and have successfully secured awards in matters such as the following:
• Motor vehicle accidents: car, truck and motorcycles
• Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
• Medical malpractice: brain and spinal cord injuries
• Slip-and-fall injuries
• Wrongful death claims
These incidents leave people with concerns that range from how they will return to work to who will pay the medical bills. That is where the team at our law offices steps in. We dissect every claim, sorting through the details to illustrate every loss our client has suffered. Our attorneys work with medical experts, law enforcement and other professionals to demonstrate how the defendant caused our clients harm.
Taking a comprehensive approach is the reason we have obtained millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. Often, these issues are resolved outside of the courtroom through effective negotiation techniques. However, the team at our law offices is composed of highly skilled litigators who have taken a number of cases to trial. We never back down from a fight when our clients' rights are on the line. Zervos & Calta Injury Law offers free initial consultations.
DISCLAIMER: If you send a lawyer or law firm email through this service, your email will not create an attorney-client relationship and will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. You should not send sensitive or confidential information via this email service. The lawyer or law firm to whom you are writing may not choose to accept you as a client. Moreover, as the Internet is not necessarily a secure environment it is possible that your email sent via the Internet might be intercepted and read by third parties.