• Car, motorcycle, pedestrian and bicycle...
• Car, motorcycle, pedestrian and bicycle...Because we are solely focused on personal injury at Williams, Walsh & O'Connor, LLC, we are able to devote all our attention to the issues that are affecting our clients. From our North Haven, Connecticut, law office, we serve the southern half of Fairfield County, including West Haven, East Haven, Milford, Bridgeport and Trafford. Our attorneys bring more than 150 years of experience to cases that involve matters such as the following:
• Car, motorcycle, pedestrian and bicycle accidents
• Medical malpractice
• Premises liability
• Products liability
• Workplace and construction accidents
• Recreational injuries
The team at our law office has obtained millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients. For example, when a garbage truck struck and killed two women, we recovered $4.25 million in a wrongful death claim. In another case, our client suffered a botched hysterectomy, which led to kidney failure. Our attorneys returned $1.8 million in that case.
In addition to the compensation, we also deliver exceptional customer service. From the free initial consultation, clients at our law office are treated with respect and dignity. Our successes and personalized representation have resulted in honors that include holding an Avvo "Superb" rating, earning the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell and being invited to join the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Williams, Walsh & O'Connor, LLC, can provide Spanish and Indian language services. We accept credit cards.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review RatingTM fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
DISCLAIMER: If you send a lawyer or law firm email through this service, your email will not create an attorney-client relationship and will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. You should not send sensitive or confidential information via this email service. The lawyer or law firm to whom you are writing may not choose to accept you as a client. Moreover, as the Internet is not necessarily a secure environment it is possible that your email sent via the Internet might be intercepted and read by third parties.