Out attorneys have earned respect from the local legal community for our work in many areas of law. We are perhaps...
Out attorneys have earned respect from the local legal community for our work in many areas of law. We are perhaps...Silverman, Tokarsky, Forman & Hill, L.L.C., in Windber, serves families, individuals and businesses in western Pennsylvania. Our law firm is known for aggressively protecting clients' rights at all stages of a case, from negotiation and mediation to a trial, when necessary. If you are looking for a team of lawyers who will work together to protect your interests, we can help.
Out attorneys have earned respect from the local legal community for our work in many areas of law. We are perhaps best known for our advocacy in family law. You can rely on us for any family law matter, including:
• High-asset divorce
• Property division
• Division of complex assets such as a business
• Alimony, and spousal support and maintenance
• Child custody, parenting plans and visitation
• Grandparents' rights
• Collaborative divorce
• Modifications to existing orders
Whether your divorce is fairly straightforward or extremely complex, you can be certain we have the skill and experience to fight for everything you deserve.
In addition to our family law practice, the firm provides representation to:
• People who need an estate plan
• Executors and administrators who need assistance with probate/estate administration
• Business owners
• Injury victims
• Real estate buyers and sellers
• Workers who are injured on the job
• People seeking Social Security Disability Insurance/Supplemental Security Income (SSDI/SSI) benefits
To learn how we may assist you, please contact our Windber office today.
DISCLAIMER: If you send a lawyer or law firm email through this service, your email will not create an attorney-client relationship and will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. You should not send sensitive or confidential information via this email service. The lawyer or law firm to whom you are writing may not choose to accept you as a client. Moreover, as the Internet is not necessarily a secure environment it is possible that your email sent via the Internet might be intercepted and read by third parties.