Shapiro, Croland, Reiser, Apfel & Di Iorio, LLP (“ShapiroCroland”) is a full service law firm in Hackensack, New Jersey. The firm offers a full range of legal services aimed at assisting business owners, corporations, private individuals and families with their most important legal matters. Serving clients throughout New York and New Jersey, the attorneys at the firm provide professional, effective counsel and representation to those who have legal needs involving the following areas:
• Bankruptcy and creditors' rights
• Corporate transactions and litigation
• Civil and commercial litigation
• Divorce, Domestic Violence, DCPP and other family law issues
• Mediation, arbitration, collaborative law and alternative dispute resolution
• Municipal law, land use, zoning and condemnation
• Professional liability
• Real estate transactions and litigation
• Taxation matters for businesses and individuals
• Trust, estates and wealth management
With extensive knowledge and experience in a diverse range of practice areas, the firm's attorneys are uniquely positioned to handle the demands of any client's case, no matter the circumstances or complexities involved. Many of the cases handled by the firm have produced published opinions in both state and federal courts, including the United States Supreme Court. The firm's attorneys continually strive to shape the law by conducting lectures and seminars and by remaining active in professional legal organizations and committees.
For more than two decades, ShapiroCroland has earned a reputation as one of the top full-service legal practices in the region and the firm is committed to providing clients with creative solutions, aggressive advocacy and efficient representation. Contact ShapiroCroland to schedule a consultation with an attorney or to obtain more information on how the firm can best serve your needs.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the United States. Bankruptcy Code.