• Violations, including speeding and texting while driving• Criminal traffic violations, including misdemeanors and felonies• Commercial traffic violations• License suspensions and revocations...
• Violations, including speeding and texting while driving• Criminal traffic violations, including misdemeanors and felonies• Commercial traffic violations• License suspensions and revocations...Martin A. Kron & Associates, P.C., is the go-to law firm for people in New York City, New York, who have received a traffic ticket. For more than 30 years, the practice has been preserving people's driving records through successfully challenging matters such as the following:
• Violations, including speeding and texting while driving
• Criminal traffic violations, including misdemeanors and felonies
• Commercial traffic violations
• License suspensions and revocations
Mr. Kron, the founder of the law firm, is a former administrative law judge who heard thousands of traffic-related cases. That background gives him unique insight into the New York Department of Motor Vehicles and its inner workings. Using that knowledge, he frequently presents strong arguments that result in dropped charges and case dismissals.
Because this law firm focuses on traffic violations and related charges, clients experience top-level representation and dedicated customer service. This team listens to people's concerns and builds a customized strategy to protect their rights. An attorney is just a phone call away and promptly answers questions and paints a clear picture of what clients can expect as they navigate the justice system. To best accommodate the people they serve, Martin A. Kron & Associates, P.C., accepts credit cards.
DISCLAIMER: If you send a lawyer or law firm email through this service, your email will not create an attorney-client relationship and will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. You should not send sensitive or confidential information via this email service. The lawyer or law firm to whom you are writing may not choose to accept you as a client. Moreover, as the Internet is not necessarily a secure environment it is possible that your email sent via the Internet might be intercepted and read by third parties.