Wexford Real Estate Law Firm
• Real estate law and real estate closing services• Construction law• Business law• Estate planning and probate• Title insurance• Condominium and...
• Real estate law and real estate closing services• Construction law• Business law• Estate planning and probate• Title insurance• Condominium and...From our office in Wexford, Pennsylvania, the attorneys at the Dornish Law Offices, PC, provide exceptional representation to a diverse range of clients throughout Allegheny County and the surrounding areas of the Northern Pittsburgh metro region who have legal needs involving any of the following practice areas:
• Real estate law and real estate closing services
• Construction law
• Business law
• Estate planning and probate
• Title insurance
• Condominium and homeowners' associations
• General civil litigation for issues such as contract disputes, business torts, fraud claims, EEOC and human relations claims, tax claims, and other serious matters
An attorney since 1984, Bradley S. Dornish established our law firm with a mission to deliver the highest level of counsel and support to individuals, business owners and other professionals across our area. Nationally recognized as one of the top attorneys in our region as well as the entire country, Mr. Dornish has earned an AV-Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell along with other awards and honors from his peers and Superb client ratings on Avvo.
Today he leads a team of some of the most talented and dedicated legal minds in the profession, and our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined legal experience to help you deal with your legal challenge confidently and to increase your chances of obtaining the favorable outcome you expect and deserve efficiently and cost-effectively.
Along with having successfully handled hundreds of jury trial in state and federal courts, we also have extensive experience with arbitrations, so we can help you resolve your issue outside of court to save you time, money and stress. In addition, we have also successfully handled numerous appeals, and we are fully prepared to take your matter to the highest levels to help ensure the best odds of achieving the results you seek.
To find out more about how the attorneys at the Dornish Law Offices, PC, can best serve your needs, we invite you to call our office or visit our website to schedule a consultation.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review RatingTM fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.