Every client enjoys a...
Every client enjoys a...With a focus on employment and discrimination law for those living in Pearl River, New York, the law office of Deutsch Atkins, P.C., has an outstanding reputation, over 30 years of experience and an impressive track record of getting results for plaintiffs through negotiation, settlement and judgment. As we have represented those in Bergen, Morris and Essex counties, our attorneys have helped to change the landscape of the state's employment and discrimination laws.
Every client enjoys a personal level of service from everyone at our law office, while we are still prepared to take on large Fortune 500 companies when it comes to protecting the rights of employees. We have represented thousands of employees throughout the years, and for our commitment to legal ethics and outstanding results, we have been given the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
The attorneys at the law office of Deutsch Atkins, P.C., are qualified to handle many discrimination and employment issues, including:
• Executive severance agreements
• Wrongful termination
• High-income employment cases
• Discrimination based on age, disability, ethnicity, pregnancy, sex and gender, sexual orientation, race or national origin
• Sexual harassment
• Hostile work environments
• Constructive discharge
• Wage and hour issues
• Contract disputes
Because we strongly believe that all employees have the right to a workplace free of harassment and discrimination, we offer a free initial consultation for anyone in need of legal services, and we accept credit card payments at our office. Our consistent, successful results make us an ideal choice for employees at all levels, including administrators, managers, senior-level executives and professional workers.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review RatingTM fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
DISCLAIMER: If you send a lawyer or law firm email through this service, your email will not create an attorney-client relationship and will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. You should not send sensitive or confidential information via this email service. The lawyer or law firm to whom you are writing may not choose to accept you as a client. Moreover, as the Internet is not necessarily a secure environment it is possible that your email sent via the Internet might be intercepted and read by third parties.