Our history includes cases that have directly affected the employment and discrimination laws in New Jersey. Although we operate on a significantly personal level, we have the size, resources and experience to take on companies on the Fortune 500 list. For those in Bergen, Morris and Essex counties, we handle litigation, negotiations and administrative proceedings for the following and more:
• Sexual harassment
• Discriminatory harassment
• Contract, partnership and shareholder disputes
• Leave, hour and wage violations
• Noncompete and severance agreements
Every client is treated as a member of our law office's family, and we are passionate advocates for the rights of employees throughout the state. Through settlement, negotiation or judgment, our attorneys aggressively pursue fair compensation to account for emotional distress and the economic impact of issues related to discrimination and employment law.
At the law office of Deutsch Atkins, P.C., we have settled cases for age discrimination for over $2 million, and over $1 million for disability and gender discrimination cases. We take a cost-effective, pragmatic approach to every legal problem and happily accept credit card payments for our services.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review RatingTM fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
DISCLAIMER: If you send a lawyer or law firm email through this service, your email will not create an attorney-client relationship and will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. You should not send sensitive or confidential information via this email service. The lawyer or law firm to whom you are writing may not choose to accept you as a client. Moreover, as the Internet is not necessarily a secure environment it is possible that your email sent via the Internet might be intercepted and read by third parties.