We...At Davis Law Group, P.S., in Seattle, Washington, the attorneys in our law firm practice personal injury law only. Why? Because we know that when our clients have suffered a serious personal injury at the hands of another, their medical costs rise at precisely the same time as they may not be able to return to work. That is why we see it as our duty and our privilege to give our clients from throughout Washington state our best efforts to obtain the maximum compensation for them.
We established our law firm in 1994 and have dedicated ourselves ever since to providing our clients and their families with the highest possible level of legal representation. We are experienced, knowledgeable, skilled and aggressive advocates for our clients in the following areas:
• Motor vehicle accidents -- autos, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, ATVs, buses, commercial vehicles, school buses, street sweepers, RVs, motor homes, Uber, Lyft, rental vehicles
• Train and railroad accidents
• Catastrophic injuries -- traumatic brain injuries, burns, amputations, electrocutions, spinal cord injuries, eye injuries and vision loss
• Construction accidents
• Injuries to children -- birth injuries, school injuries, child care injuries, amusement park injuries, child abuse and neglect
• Medical malpractice -- physician and hospital negligence, nursing home abuse and neglect
Our Law Firm's No-Fee Guarantee
At Davis Law Group, P.S., our clients never pay us a fee unless and until we successfully resolve their cases. Not only do our contingency fee arrangements incentivize us to obtain the best possible results for our clients, but also assure our clients that they need not incur out-of-pocket expenses at the precise time when their focus should be on recovering from their injuries. In addition, we offer free initial consultations and accept all major credit cards.
DISCLAIMER: If you send a lawyer or law firm email through this service, your email will not create an attorney-client relationship and will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. You should not send sensitive or confidential information via this email service. The lawyer or law firm to whom you are writing may not choose to accept you as a client. Moreover, as the Internet is not necessarily a secure environment it is possible that your email sent via the Internet might be intercepted and read by third parties.