Perry Bankruptcy Law Firm
Whether dealing with student loan, medical, credit card or other types of debts, consumers are entitled to certain protections under federal law...
Whether dealing with student loan, medical, credit card or other types of debts, consumers are entitled to certain protections under federal law...Harassment and threats may only add to an already difficult situation for those struggling with debt. At the law office of Daniels Law LLC, I provide consumer protection to people in Perry, Georgia. Taking a customized approach to each case, I offer personalized advice and guide clients through debt collection and consumer rights violation lawsuits.
Whether dealing with student loan, medical, credit card or other types of debts, consumers are entitled to certain protections under federal law. As I and many others know, however, that does not always keep debt collectors from using abusive or deceitful tactics when trying to obtain payments. During a free initial consultation, I not only review each client's unique circumstances, but also their legal rights. Keeping them informed throughout every stage, I take over communications with their creditors and work to achieve favorable resolutions on their behalf.
My lifelong passion for helping others and mission to be of service led to the founding of my law office, where I advocate tirelessly on my clients' behalf. Looking out for the best interests of the consumers I represent, I will not be intimidated by large companies, collection agencies or law firms. I strive to ensure my clients are taken care of and work to lessen their stresses, so they can focus on what is important, regaining control of their finances.
At Daniels Law LLC, I recognize that if people have fallen behind on their financial obligations, their budgets may be tight. I work with clients to help them navigate the legal complexities involved with debt collection and consumer protection-related matters, and my law office accepts credit card payments.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.