Wandering and Elopement Lawyers in Chicago, IL
Wandering and Elopement Overview
In many situations, the elderly residents of nursing homes suffer from Alzheimer's disease or other conditions that severely impair their cognitive ability. It is not uncommon for these individuals to wander away from the care of nursing home staff members. If this has happened, do not hesitate to contact a skilled attorney at the Chicago law firm of Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish.
Nursing home abuse and neglect can quickly result in dangerous and life-threatening situations for elderly residents. A nursing home staff must remain attentive and diligent in providing the care that residents need. In many cases, an individual suffering from dementia can wander away from the safety and security of a nursing home, get lost, and become injured or sick. It is crucial that a staff must be aware of this possibility and do everything possible to pay attention to the needs and tendencies of elderly residents.
If your elderly loved one has wandered away from a nursing home, it is likely that you will fear for his or her safety. In the event that he or she is injured in an accident, it is crucial that the responsible party is held accountable for his or her neglect. At Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish, we will examine the events that led up to the accident as well as the history of the nursing home facility itself. Trust our law firm to guide you through the process of a lawsuit in the most efficient manner possible.
Other Frequent Case Types
Read more about other types of cases we often handle.
- Bicycle Accident in Chicago, IL
- Bus Accident in Chicago, IL
- Crane Accident in Chicago, IL
- Distracted Driving Accident in Chicago, IL
- Drunk Driving Accident in Chicago, IL
- Falling Debris in Chicago, IL
- Falls Protection in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Abuse in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Bedsores in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Dehydration and Malnutrition in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Falls and Fractures in Chicago, IL
- Passenger Injury in Chicago, IL
- Pedestrian Accident in Chicago, IL
- Premises Liability in Chicago, IL
- Scaffolding Accident in Chicago, IL
- Third-Party Liability in Chicago, IL
Areas of Practice
- Wandering and Elopement
- Personal Injury
Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish Attorneys
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.