Simmons, Elizabeth Lenore
Current Employment Position(s)
Elizabeth Simmons obtained her Bachelor of Science in Sports Management from the University of Tennessee and earned her Juris Doctorate from Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law.
During law school Ms. Simmons was very active and involved in trial advocacy and criminal law. She participated in the Juvenile Mediation Clinic, for which she received a book award as well as the law school’s intramural moot court competition. She completed courses in Trial Advocacy and Advanced Trial Advocacy. Ms. Simmons gained practical courtroom experience throughout law school working for Michael R. Ramos, Attorney at Law. After being admitted to the bar in North Carolina, she started her own practice, Elizabeth Simmons, Attorney at Law PLLC, in Ocean Isle Beach.
While running her own practice, Ms. Simmons came to know and respect the attorneys at Watts & Easley. With a growing caseload, she decided that her clients would benefit from the expertise of the attorneys at this firm. In March of 2013, she closed her practice and became part of the professional team at Watts & Easley, PLLC. Ms. Simmons is committed to each client by providing the individualized attention and dedication needed until his or her case is resolved.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Juvenile Delinquent Defense
- Abuse, Neglect, Dependency Defense
- Family Law
- DWI, Traffic
West Practice Categories
Child Custody, Child Support, Criminal Defense, DUI / DWI, Divorce, Family Law, Traffic Ticket
- North Carolina, 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina Bar Association, 2011 - Present (Member)
- Brunswick County Bar Association, 2011 - Present (Member)
- 13th Judicial District Bar Association, 2011 - Present (Member)
Honors and Awards
- Juvenile Mediation Clinic-Book Award, 2007
- Partners in Sports Scholarship, 2003
Past Employment Positions
- Elizabeth Simmons, Attorney at Law PLLC, Owner, 2012 - 2013
- Michael Ramos, Attorney at Law, Intern, 2010 - 2012
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Buies Creek, North Carolina,
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee,
Major: Sport Management
- Delta Zeta
- Phi Alpha Delta
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.