The Law Office of Glenn W. Hagen, P.C.
Law Firm Overview
Counselor — Experienced — Advocate
The Law Office of Glenn W. Hagen, P.C., is a business law firm with locations in Highlands Ranch, Colorado, and Peoria, Arizona. Mr. Hagen has more than 35 years of experience handling a variety of business law issues, contracts, corporate law, construction law, real estate law, estate planning and probate. Mr. Hagen is a trusted advisor who works closely with individual clients and companies as a team to meet client business needs and goals. He handles specific, custom, short-term projects and enjoys long-term relationships with his individual and business clients. He can help with legal matters which include:
- Contract drafting
- Contract modifications
- Contract review
- Contract enforcement
- Contract disputes and litigation
- Breach of contract
The Firm's Mission Statement
- Serve as legal counsel, advocate and business consultant to small and mid-sized companies from formation to maturity, addressing a wide variety of corporate issues for benefit of the entity, the shareholders, directors and officers.
- Provide value through a quality product responsive to the unique needs of each client, applying technology and over 30 years of professional experience.
- Respond to the individual client in like manner in the areas of corporate law, real estate, construction law, and estate planning.
Areas of Practice
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts
- Business formation such as corporate, LLC and chapter S
- Non-compete and other employment issues
- Shareholder and management agreements
- Purchase or sale of a business
- Construction law, defects & mechanic's liens
- General counsel for small businesses
- Project-based counsel for large companies
- Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts, Probate
West Practice Categories
Alternative Dispute Resolution, Business & Commercial, Business Organizations, Construction, Contracts, Employment Law -- Employer, Estate Planning, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Probate & Estate Administration, Real Estate, Trusts, Wills
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.