The Law Office of Thomas V. Sassone, P.C.
work22 South Main Street
Phone: work845-639-4664 / work845-521-7877 / work888-861-0637 (Toll free)
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law
- Criminal Law
- Foreclosure & Alternatives
- Traffic Violations
- Business Purchase and Sales
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate / Landlord & Tenant
Classes and Seminars
- Teacher with Washington Online Learning Institute teaching Immigration Law to paralegals and Department of State employees throughout the U.S., and in U.S. consulates in Mexico, the Caribbean, and Central and South America.
Pro Bono Activities
- Board of Directors - Neduora & Shepherds, Inc. - Non-profit Christian charity whose purpose is to bring fresh clean water to the villages of the Delta State of Nigeria.
- Board of Directors - Alliance Helping Hands Ministry - Non-profit Christian organization with a wide variety of ministries supported by the Church of God located in Newburgh New York whose purpose is to bring food and clothing to the poor.
- Board of Directors - Un Clamor Hacia Dios en los Tiempos Finales Ministerio (English translation: A Clamor Toward God in the Final Times Ministry -A radio-based Christian church whose ministry is to bring the Word of God to the people of the United States and El Salvador.
- Board of Directors - Divine Providence for the Poor, Inc. - Non-profit whose purpose is to bring food clothing, education and financial and support to the families of prisoners and prisoners coming out of prison. - Present
- Lay Minister – Absolute Faith In Jesus Christ Ministries, Inc., Brooklyn, NY
West Practice Categories
Bankruptcy, Criminal Defense, Divorce, Foreclosure & Alternatives, Immigration, Traffic Ticket
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.