Heath, Overbey & Verser, PLC
Law Firm Overview
Newport News Civil Litigation Lawyer
Attorney Leonard ("Len") C. Heath, Jr. of Heath Law, P.L.C., has served businesses and individuals throughout Virginia and beyond for over 25 years. Our law firm has built its practice on a foundation of a strong reputation, extensive legal experience, and a history of achieving results for our clients. To learn more about our approach to client service, please contact our firm.
Our law firm has earned an excellent reputation for our work on behalf of our clients. Len Heath has been selected for inclusion in Virginia Super Lawyers in the field of Business Litigation from 2005 through 2009. He earned an AV* Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell. Additionally, he has earned the rating of "Superb" from Avvo.com.
Attorney Len Heath has practiced law since 1986. In that time, he has handled literally thousands of cases in the areas of business litigation, real estate litigation, will and estate litigation, and personal injury. He represented insurance companies in personal injury litigation before moving over to represent injured people. As a result, he understands exactly how insurance companies attempt to minimize liability.
Len Heath and our law firm have obtained exemplary results for clients in a variety of different legal areas. Although we will not and cannot promise to achieve a particular result in your case, know that we will not be outworked. We extensively prepare every case in order to accomplish our client's objectives.
Contact Heath Law, P.L.C.
Call 757-243-1461 or e-mail our Newport News personal injury and business litigation lawyer to discuss your situation. From our office in Newport News, our firm represents businesses and individuals across Virginia.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff 30%
- Criminal Law
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Business Organizations 10%
- Business Litigation 20%
- Real Estate Litigation 10%
- Traumatic Brain Injury 10%
- Estate Litigation 8%
- Trust Litigation 7%
- Medical Malpractice 5%
- Wrongful Death - Plaintiff
Honors and Awards
- John Marshall Fellow
- AV Preeminent Martindale-Hubbell, 2009
- Business Litigation, Super Lawyers, 2005 - 2009
- Legal Elite, Virginia Business Magazine, 2005 - 2007
- "A Hospital's Dilemma: The Legal Implications of Promulgating Guidelines Concerning Human Immunodeficiency Virus", 23 University of Richmond Law Review, 30, 1988
Classes and Seminars
- Faculty, Harry Carrico Professionalism Course, Virginia State Bar, 2009 - Present
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Writing Program, Marshall-Wythe School of Law at the College of William and Mary, 1985 - 1986
- Preventing Legal Malpractice Claims and Ethics Complaints in your Law Practice, Minnesota Lawyers Mutual, 2008
- Practicing Law in the 21st Century, ALPS, 2010
West Practice Categories
Business Organizations, Car Accident, Criminal Defense, DUI / DWI, Personal Injury