Moore, M. Ben II
M. BEN MOORE, II, was born April 14, 1975, in Clarksville, Tennessee where he attended Northeast High School. Mr. Moore then went on to play football at Austin Peay State University where he earned his Bachelor's of Science Degree in Political Science in 1998. Mr. Moore also attended the Nashville School of Law and was awarded a Doctor of Jurisprudence in 2002. While in law school, he was a Law Clerk for the firm Finch & McBroom. Upon graduating he continued his affiliation with Finch & McBroom until the formation of Sobel, Poss & Moore in February 2004. Mr. Moore is licensed to practice in all Tennessee Courts, including the Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of Tennessee. He is also licensed in the United States Federal Courts. Mr. Moore is an active member in the Nashville Bar Association, the Tennessee Bar Association, Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the Governor's Club at his alma mater.
Mr. Moore is primarily a trial lawyer. He offers a range of services including Personal Injury and Workers Compensation, Probate matters such as Will and Trust drafting/Estate Planning, Business Formation and Litigation, Real Estate and Construction Litigation.
Ben Moore can be reached for immediate assistance at email@example.com.
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases I often handle.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Probate Matters
- Trust Drafting/Estate Planning
- Business Formation and Litigation
- Real Estate
- Construction Litigation
West Practice Categories
Business Organizations, Construction, Personal Injury, Probate & Estate Administration, Real Estate, Trusts, Workers' Compensation
- Tennessee, 2002
- U.S. Federal Courts
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nashville Bar Association (Member)
- Tennessee Bar Association (Member)
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Member)
- Governor's Club At His Alma Mater (Member)
Past Employment Positions
- The Firm Finch & McBroom, Law Clerk
- Nashville School of Law, Nashville, Tennessee,
- Austin Peay State University,
Major: Political Science
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.