Moon, Mark R.
Current Employment Position(s)
Mark is a lifelong Tampa Bay resident, growing up on the Pinellas beaches and graduating from Plant City High school in 1996. Upon graduation, Mark joined the Florida Army National Guard. He has served 15 plus years in the Guard and is currently a Company Commander in 2nd Battalion of the 53rd IBCT. He is a combat veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation New Dawn.
Mark studied at Hillsborough Community College and St Petersburg College, before receiving his Bachelor of Science with Honors in Finance from the Warrington College of Business at the University of Florida. Mark spent significant time working in the financial and real estate sectors. He was the branch manager of a bank and also worked in financial planning, earning his NASD series 6 & 7, Florida Real Estate, and Life, Health and Annuity licenses.
Mark graduated from the Levin College of Law at the University of Florida in 2006, earning certificates in Estates, Trusts, Family and Elder law. Since being awarded his Juris Doctorate, Mark has practiced in the areas of bankruptcy, real estate, family law, estate planning and personal injury, among others.
Mark currently lives in St Petersburg, with his wife, Marguerite Moon, a Registered Nurse at Bayfront Medical Center, and their three children.
Mark founded the Moon Law Group to help individuals, small businesses and veterans receive the affordable, attentive and professional legal service they deserve.
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Veterans Appeals
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Plant City Bar Association
- Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Brandon Chamber of Commerce
- St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce
- American Legion
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- University of Florida Alumni Association
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida,
- Hillsborough Community College
- St. Petersburg College
- Warrington College of Business
Honors: With Honors
- University of Florida