Glaser, Joel A.
Joel A. Glaser is a 2001 graduate of Brooklyn Law School. He was admitted to the Bar of the State of New York and the Federal Bar in the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York in 2002. Mr. Glaser is a trial lawyer who handles a wide variety of trials including automobile accidents, construction accidents, trip/slip and falls, and medical malpractice cases. Most recently, Mr. Glaser has assumed responsibility for many of the firm’s medical negligence cases. Mr. Glaser has amassed a successful record of verdicts and settlements. He has earned the respect of his peers and the Judiciary as an outstanding trial lawyer.
The following is a representative sample of some Mr. Glaser's most recent results:
• $700,000 for a man who tripped and fell on defective steps in an apartment building
• $450,000 for a man who slipped and fell on debris upon a stairway in an apartment building
• $350,000 for a parking lot attendant struck by a motor vehicle
• $260,000 for a tenant who tripped and fell in a three family home
• $200,000 for a man making a delivery at a construction site.
• $185,000 for a boy who slipped on wet steps in an apartment building
• $150,000 for a woman who tripped and fell because of a sidewalk defect$145,000 for a woman who slipped on snow and ice in a driveway
• $110,000 for a patron assaulted by a bouncer at a bar
Mr. Glaser is a strong advocate for the rights of the injured as demonstrated by his active participation as a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association. He is also a member of the New York State Bar Association and The American Association for Justice (formerly ATLA).
Consider the following:
Comfort Level - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
Credentials - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
Cost - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
City - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?