The Teiger Law Center - Bringing Knowledgeable, Affordable Legal Service to You.Clients are our first priority. We are available to answer your questions, accessible when you have concerns and aggressive when protecting your rights. We also make our representation cost-effective by operating the law office prudently, a particularly important factor in these challenging economic times.Founding attorney Tracy Teiger has over 20 years of legal experience. Contact our firm today to see how we...Read more
The Teiger Law Center - Bringing Knowledgeable, Affordable Legal Service to You.
Clients are our first priority. We are available to answer your questions, accessible when you have concerns and aggressive when protecting your rights. We also make our representation cost-effective by operating the law office prudently, a particularly important factor in these challenging economic times.
Founding attorney Tracy Teiger has over 20 years of legal experience. Contact our firm today to see how we can help meet your needs. Call us at 866-726-2153 or 678-807-7456 or send us an e-mail. We look forward to speaking with you today and working closely in the future.
Our Practice Areas
We handle a wide range of legal issues, including:
- Family and juvenile: divorce, child support, child custody, equitable property division, spousal support/alimony and DFACS investigations
- Estate planning: wills, trusts, powers of attorney and health care directives that express your wishes in a legally sufficient manner regarding asset distribution, end-of-life care, the selection of a personal agent and will avoid drafting errors that could lead to probate disputes
- Criminal law: helping clients fight all manner of criminal charges, including fraud and theft crimes, assault, sex crimes, domestic/family violence, traffic violations and license suspensions.
- Elder law: guardianships, conservatorships, asset preservation, long-term planning, medicaid eligibility, special needs trusts, nursing home matters
- Business law: collections, restrictive covenants, business start-ups, forms of business organization, business succession, contract disputes and other business transactions, such as sales, mergers and acquisitions
- Personal Injury: premises liability, dog bites, vehicle accidents, bicycle accidents, car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, serious injuries, wrongful death, worker's compensation, and pedestrian accidents
Experience. Accessibility. Value.
We pride ourselves on bringing trustworthy, affordable law to you. If you are elderly, injured or infirm, a lawyer can come to your home or hospital room, outside of normal business hours (as needed). Or call to schedule an appointment at one of our offices (located in Alpharetta and Cumming). We are reached day and night at 866-726-2153 or 678-807-7456 or send an e-mail. We serve clients throughout the Atlanta Metro area of Georgia, including Fulton, Forsyth, Cobb, Cherokee, Hall, Dawson, Lumpkin, Gwinnett and DeKalb counties, and all of North Georgia.
Consider the following:
Comfort Level - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
Credentials - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
Cost - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
City - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?