Rutter Mills, LLP
Law Firm Overview
Rutter Mills is a dedicated personal injury law firm located in Norfolk, Virginia. Founded in 1959, we have had a long successful track record of providing quality representation for thousands of satisfied clients. Our committed and passionate personal injury attorneys have helped people in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Chesapeake, Newport News, Hampton, Suffolk, Williamsburg, Gloucester, Warsaw, Accomack, Smithfield, and throughout Virginia and North Carolina.
With nine attorneys practicing in a wide variety of specialties within personal injury law, Rutter Mills can provide you with a lawyer experienced in handling almost any type of injury. Whether your case involves Worker’s Compensation Law, Maritime law, auto accident law, truck accident law, or any other type of personal injury law, our dedicated attorneys can help you with the familiarity and competence that comes from long experience. Our Norfolk and Virginia Beach car accident lawyers have won millions of dollars worth of claims for those suffering from injuries. Clients come to Rutter Mills from as far away as Texas and New Jersey to work with our experienced maritime lawyers. Whether you’ve been hurt on the job, on the road, or at sea, teaming up with Rutter Mills is the best choice you can make.
If you look through the phone book, you’ll see there are a number of lawyers and firms claiming to specialize in personal injury cases. What distinguishes Rutter Mills? And why do we believe we’d be your best choice, your best decision?
- We provide personal attention and devote significant time to each client, answering questions, explaining the process, meeting the many needs that injured people have. We are accessible to our clients 24/7 – your concerns and problems aren’t limited to business days and hours, and neither is the concern and availability of our staff. As one client put it, "My case was the most important thing in my life for many years – they made me feel like it was the most important thing in their lives, too."
- We have personal injury lawyers in Norfolk and Virginia Beach who specialize in any type of injury, no matter what the extent, where it happened or how it occurred. So whether you’ve been injured on the job, in a hospital, on a construction site, on the highway or in a ship, train or plane, chances are quite good that we have had experience with very similar circumstances. This expertise has allowed us to win favorable awards for our clients in Norfolk and Virginia Beach, including those who have previously had their claims rejected by insurance companies, Social Security or Workers’ Compensation.
- We can multi-task! Because of our breadth of knowledge about personal injury law, we are able to obtain benefits from more than one — and often several — sources, including many that a less experienced firm might be unfamiliar with or overlook. And, we can put together this comprehensive compensation package without violating any of the complicated provisions that apply to each source, and without causing clients the inconvenience (and inconsistency) of needing to consult several firms or more than one attorney to address all aspects of their case.
Areas of Practice
- Admiralty & Maritime Law
- Social Security -- Disability
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers' Compensation Law
West Practice Categories
Admiralty & Maritime Law, Social Security -- Disability, Personal Injury -- Plaintiff, Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff, Products Liability Law, Medical Malpractice, Workers' Compensation Law
Offers Free Initial Consultation
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.