Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick
Law Firm Overview
The Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick welcomes you to become part of our family. Our Immigration law firm is a boutique law firm practicing exclusively in the areas of immigration and citizenship law. Our lawyers have big firm expertise in these specialties, but strive to deliver personalized client services at a more economical cost.
Whether you are an individual seeking to immigrate to America, a small company or a large corporation, we have the right immigration package for you. Our fees are fair and reasonable and payment plans are always an option. Attorney Jacob J. Sapochnick will personally handle your case, from the intial free consultation to the completion of the file. Phone calls and emails are returned whithin 24 hours or less.
So who are we: Our firm provides immigration services to corporations, universities, hospitals, and other organizations, as well as, entrepreneurs and individuals nationwide. We specialize in obtaining work authorization and permanent residence (green cards) for foreign nationals seeking employment in the US in the fields of Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Health Care, and other professions.
We also provide legal counsel and representation in family sponsored immigration matters. Our lawyers have extensive experience assisting clients with the K1 Fiancee Visa, K3 Marriage Visa, and Adjustment of Status to Permanent Residence.
Because immigration law is federal, our firm represents businesses and individuals throughout the United States and before US embassies and consulates worldwide. Our attorneys can serve your US immigration needs regardless of where you are located in the United State or around the world.
What We Can Do For You : At The Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick, we can consult with you on your options and help you to plan ahead. We can advise you regarding the documentation requirements and legal issues. We can prepare and submit the necessary paperwork for the USCIS and Department of State. We can also help in preparation for the USCIS or consular interview and, if you are in our local area, one of our attorneys can represent you at the interview.
Employers as well as employees can turn to us at The Law Offices of Jacob J. Sapochnick to discuss all possible, available options. We can prepare the paperwork and documents and submit these to the USCIS. We provide guidance to all parties and an estimated time frame for the USCIS processing. With the latest information on changing laws, rules and regulations, we are invaluable in obtaining Work Visas and green cards for our clients!
Mention FINDLAW for a 30 min FREE CONSULTATION.
Areas of Practice
- Immigration & Naturalization Law 100%
Honors and Awards
- Dean's List Fall 1997, Manchester Met. University
- The H1B visa - complete coverage, 7 Days NewsPaper, San Diego, Los Angeles, 2004
- Green Card Lottery secrets, FACT Magazine, November 2004, 2004
- Residency through Marriage to a United States Citizen, 7 Days newspaper, November 2004, 2004
- Jacob Sapochnick guest commentary on the Rick amato radio show, The rick Amato Show - http://rickamato.blogs.com/ras/2006/04/the_immigration.html, US Immigration reform, 2006
Classes and Seminars
- Business Immigration Seminar, Monterey, Mexico, Monterey Bar Association, May 2, 2004 - May 3, 2004
- Internationa and Immigration Law Practice in San Diego, California Western School of Law, March 23, 2006
- How to Hire qualified foreign workers - US Immigration Law for employers!, Stingaree Restaurant, San Diego, April 20, 2006
West Practice Categories
Immigration & Naturalization Law, Asylum, Deportation, Immigration, Naturalization & Citizenship, Visas, International Law, Business & Trade
Offers Free Initial Consultation
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.