work13102 Marcy Ranch Road
Phone: work1-714-881-2582 / work1-866-586-1033 (Toll Free)
Fax: fax(714) 669-0981
Law Firm Overview
A practicing orange county lawyer for twenty-seven years, attorney Marc Zimmerman specializes in the following areas of law:
1. Tax law as well as complex accounting and financial reporting matters for individuals and businesses. Mr. Zimmerman assists clients with tax planning. Mr. Zimmerman also represents individuals and businesses during audits before the Internal Revenue Service and the California Franchise Tax Board. Mr. Zimmerman also represents individuals and businesses before the U.S. Tax Court.
2. Estate Planning for simple as well as complex estates. Mr. Zimmerman prepares Revocable Living Trusts, Family Limited Partnerships, Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts, Charitable Trusts, and Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts.
3. Probate utilizing California Probate proceedings as well as Summary Probate proceedings.
4. Real Estate law, including real estate development, construction law and real estate investments.
5. Bankruptcy filings for individuals and businesses seeking the protection offered under the federal bankruptcy laws. Mr. Zimmerman specializes in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy filings for individuals, as well as Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 filings for businesses. Mr. Zimmerman also represents creditors in bankruptcy proceedings.
Areas of Practice
- Business & Commercial Law
- Business Organizations
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate Law
- Taxation Law
Classes and Seminars
- Coacher, High School Team in the Mock Trial Program of the Constitutional Rights Foundation
West Practice Categories
Business & Commercial Law, Contracts, Debtor/Creditor, Business Organizations, Estate Planning, Trusts, Wills, Probate & Estate Administration, Real Estate Law, Taxation Law
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.