Weber, Brian G.
Current Employment Position(s)
A member of the Johns, Flaherty & Collins personal/family services group, business/employment group and litigation group, Brian focuses his practice on litigation, personal injury, insurance defense, criminal defense, worker's compensation law, bankruptcy and family law.
Brian, who is from Platteville, Wis., is a 1992 graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Platteville, and a 1995 graduate of Marquette University's law school in Milwaukee, Wis. He is a member of the La Crosse County Bar Association and the State Bar of Wisconsin and is admitted to practice in the state of Wisconsin and the United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin.
In the Johns, Flaherty & Collins tradition, Brian is actively involved in professional and community service. He was vice president of the La Crosse Area Young Lawyers Association from 1996 to 1999 and the young lawyer representative for the La Crosse County Bar Association Executive Committee from 1998-1999. He also served as Treasurer of the La Crosse County Bar Association in 1996. Brian has served as mock trial judge for the La Crosse County Bar Association and has volunteered during the La Crosse County Bar Association Law Day. He is a consultant for Junior Achievement.
In addition, Brian has been the co-chairperson of the La Crosse County Bar Association Golf Outing since 1996. During that period, he helped turn the outing into a charity event for Jim's Grocery Bag Fund, raising more than $11,000 last year to feed hungry children in the La Crosse community.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Defense
- Criminal Defense
- Worker's Compensation Law
- Family Law
West Practice Categories
Bankruptcy Law, Criminal Law, Family Law, Insurance Law, Litigation & Appeals, Personal Injury -- Defense, Personal Injury -- Plaintiff, Workers' Compensation Law
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
Professional Associations and Memberships
- La Crosse County Bar Association (Member)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member)
- La Crosse Area Young Lawyers Association, 1996 - 1999 (Vice President)
- La Crosse County Bar Association, Young Lawyer Representative, 1998 - 1999 (Executive Committee)
- La Crosse County Bar Association, 1996 (Treasurer)
- La Crosse County Bar Association (Mock Trial Judge)
- La Crosse County Bar Association Golf Outing, 1996 - Present (Co-Chair)
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer, La Crosse County Bar Association Law Day
- Involved, Professional and Community Service
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 1995
- University of Wisconsin, Platteville, Wisconsin, 1992
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.