Teuber, Robert B.
Current Employment Position(s)
Robert Teuber is a tax attorney whose practice focuses on tax disputes and controversies, tax planning and business planning. He works with clients across the United States to resolve IRS tax audits, Tax Court litigation, federal tax collection matters, personal liability assessments and Offers in Compromise. He also works with state and local tax authorities to address sales, employment, income and property tax controversies. In his business planning practice Rob analyzes tax and economic considerations for new and existing businesses, structures transactions and prepares agreements for a variety of business deals.
Committed to helping organizations and people outside of his tax practice, Rob has sat on the board of directors and executive committees of various non-profit organizations. He has also presented to State and Local Bar Association executives from across the United States on the adaptation of new internet technologies to improve communication of the services the organizations provide. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family and supporting the Milwaukee County Zoological Society.
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases I often handle.
Areas of Practice
- Tax Lawyer 70%
- Corporate/Transactional 30%
West Practice Categories
- Wisconsin, 2000
- U.S. Tax Court, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2000
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 2002
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 2002
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 2002
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member)
- Milwaukee Bar Association (Member)
Honors and Awards
- Selected as a "Rising Star" in the 2007 Super Laywers Magazine, 2007
Pro Bono Activities
- Cub Scouts Den Leader
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network Greater Milwaukee Chapter
- Fuel Milwaukee
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin,
Honors: magna cum laude
Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award
Law Review: Marquette Law Review, Member
- Marquette University,