Ricci, Brian M.
Brian M. Ricci concentrates in Workers Compensation, Social Security Disability, Auto Accidents and Medical Malpractice. Brian is recognized in North Carolina and nationally as an advocate of workers who are injured on the job. Brian was appointed in July, 2002 to serve as a member on the Board of Directors of the Workers Injury Law & Advocacy Group. This group is made up of lawyers throughout the country dedicated to protecting the rights of those injured on the job through injury or disease. Brian also is a past council member of the N.C. Bar Association Workers Compensation Section.
Brian has also been certified by the North Carolina State Bar as a specialist in Social Security Disability Law.
Brian's goal is to provide each client with the very best legal representation available. Brian believes that each client should have full access to their attorney, be kept informed regarding the status of their case and that phone calls be returned in a timely manner. Brian is proud to represent and fight for the rights of the injured against insurance companies, employers, corporations, and government agencies.
Brian is a life member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership is limited to attorneys who have million dollar settlements and/or a verdict in excess of one million dollars. Fewer than 1% of all US lawyers are members.
Brian has also been selected for membership in The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers - North Carolina. Membership is obtained through special invitation and is extended only to those attorneys who exemplify superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature and profile as plaintiff trial lawyers.
Brian is also a member of the workers compensation and social security disability sections of the North Carolina Advocates for Justice (NCAJ); workers compensation section, of American Association for Justice (AAJ); and a sustaining member of the National Organization of Social Security Disability Claimant's Representative. (NOSSCR).
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Social Security -- Disability
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Medical Malpractice
- Davis v. City of New Bern, 362 N.C. 680 (NC Supreme Court 2008)
- Avery v. Phelps Chevrolet, 176 N.C. App. 347 (NC Court of Appeals 2006)
- Taylor v. Bridgestone/Firestone, 357 N.C. 565 (NC Supreme Court 2003)
West Practice Categories
Social Security -- Disability, Personal Injury -- Plaintiff, Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice, Workers' Compensation Law
- North Carolina, 1997
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2000
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina, 2010
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina, 2003
- Social Security Disability Law, North Carolina State Bar, 2006
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice (NCAJ)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group (WILG) (Board Member)
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives (NOSSCR) (Sustaining Member)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Life Member)
- North Carolina State Bar Association
- The National Trial Lawyers (Top 100 Trial Lawyers - North Carolina)
Honors and Awards
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers - North Carolina
Classes and Seminars
- Speaker Disability Advocacy Training, November 14, 2003
- Speaker Preparing for the Social Security Specialization Examination, North Carolina Advocates for Justice, September 15, 2006
- Speaker Preparing for the Social Security Specialization Examination, North Carolina Advocates for Justice, October 8, 2010
- Campbell University School of Law, Raleigh, North Carolina,
- East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina,
Honors: magna cum laude
Major: Political Science
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
The Ricci Law firm had represented me in a disability case. I have found the services conducted by himself and his staff were very effective in rendering a favorite able decision on my behalf. The time to pursue and finalize my case, I feel and understand were better than the average time it takes to file and follow through to seek my justification. I highly recommend The Ricci Law Firm. Thank You !!!
I had three situations occurring in my life at one time. My wife saw how much stress and hardship we were going through and decided we needed legal help. She went on line and just started reading what different law firms had to offer clients in our situation. When she read what Brian M. Ricci of Ricci Law Firm had to say and that they were located in Greenville, North Carolina; she decided to contact them. It was the best decision we ever made together in our lives other than having our wonderful children. This law firm is truthful and straight to the point. They do not offer any candy coated statements or promises that is not true. They stand by you when you are just struggling and trying to give up; they provide a list of other agencies that can assist you. Ricci Law Firm respond right back to you when you contact them. They do not treat you like a number or you're not a human being. They call you and e-mail you providing you with what you need in order to get help. If I ever need help again it will be legal help from Ricci Law Firm.
I recommend Brian M. Ricci of Ricci Law Firm,P.A. Because he works very hard to satisfy his clients every need, all with in the law.
Mr Ricci is a very good lawyer, I would recommend him to anyone that needs a lawyer, he is a very respectable, he is there with you every step of the way, in and out of the court room, what he tell you he is going to do it gets right on it, and if he is not available there is someone at his office that is very happy to help,you with any questions you may have. Ricci Law Firm is the best as far as I am concerned. Thank You for everything that you have done for me.