Shustak & Partners, P.C.
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases we often handle.
Areas of Practice
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Banking & Finance Law
- Business & Commercial Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Securities Law
- Apparel America, Inc.
- Aruba Tourism Authority
- AXA Reassurance SA
- Bank of Bermuda (New York) Limited
- Chase Securities of Texas
- Commercial Union Assurance Company plc.
- Computer Power, Inc.
- Continental Insurance Company
- Eduadorian Consulate and Trade Mission
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Financial Asset Management, Inc.
- Financial Northeastern Securities, Inc.
- The Hindu Temple Society of North America
- Mellon Bank (Delaware)
- New York Life Insurance Company
- Resolution Trust Corporation
- Uniroyal Holdings
- Zillion, S.A.
- Zumtobel Staff Lighting, Inc.
- Chiavarelli v. Williams, Lexis 13249 (N.Y. App. Div. 1998)
- Merritt v. United States of America, et al, 960 F.2d at 15 (2nd Circuit 1992)
- University Mews Associates v. Jean Marie, et al, 471 N.Y.S.2d 457, 122 Misc.2d 434 (New York county 1983)
- Estate of Aronoff, 653 N.Y.S.2d 844, 171 Misc.2d 172 (New York County 1997)
- Podsiadlo v. Deutsche Morgan Grenfell, Inc., et al (Arbitration) , (American Stock Exchange 1998)
- Financial Northeastern Securities, Inc. v. Steel, et al. (Arbitration) , (National Association of Securities Dealers 1997)
- Fisher v. Shearson Lehman Hutton (Arbitration) , (American Stock Exchange 1992)
West Practice Categories
Alternative Dispute Resolution, Banking & Finance, Business & Commercial, Litigation & Appeals, Securities
Offers Free Initial Consultation
401 West A Street
San Diego, CA 92101-7914
800-496-5900 (ext. 109)
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.