Yaeger, Jungbauer & Barczak, PLC
Previous Law Firm Name
- Yaeger, Jungbauer, Barczak, Roe & Vucinovich, PLC, February 8, 2001
- Yaeger, Jungbauer, Barczak & Roe, PLC, March 1, 2000
- Yaeger, Yaeger, Jungbauer & Barczak, April 1, 1992
- Yaeger & Yaeger, April 1, 1991
Law Firm Overview
OVER 80 YEARS
Experienced and aggressive, the railroad accident law firm of Yaeger, Jungbauer & Barczak gets results, in court and at the negotiating table. A specialized FELA attorney knows how to take on railroads, corporations and their well-funded insurance companies and have recovered millions on behalf of our clients.
The firm provides cutting-edge representation to injured railroaders throughout the United States in actions brought under the Federal Employers' Liability Act (FELA), as well as the Federal Safety Appliance Act (FSSA) and the Federal Locomotive Inspection Act (LIA).
Our personal injury team provides exceptional representation to injured people in automobile, products liability, general negligence and aviation cases. Our many years of experience and nationwide presence means injured people and their families have access to the highest quality legal services at a moment's notice.
Areas of Practice
- Railroad Worker Injury/FELA
- Personal Injury; Plaintiff
- Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers
- United Transportation Union
- Reagan v. Burnett, 1992 WL 69974 (Supreme Court of Arkansas 1992)
- Smalley v. DWP, 5-88-23 App 90-5326 (1990)
- Albinger v. Burlington Northern, 48 Supp. 2d 1247 (United States District Court, D, Montana 1995)
West Practice Categories
Personal Injury, Railroad Worker Injury-FELA
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.