Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen Ltd.
Previous Law Firm Name
- Horwitz & Anesi, 1965
- Anesi, Ozmon & Lewin, 1978
- Anesi, Ozmon & Rodin, Ltd., 1985
- Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen, Ltd., 1997
Law Firm Overview
It was in 1955 that Charles E. Anesi formed the law firm that would become Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen, Ltd. That firm focused its practice on the protection of the rights of injured workers, especially through the Workers' Compensation Laws of Illinois. During that same era of the mid-1950s, Nat P. Ozmon and Richard A. Lewin formed the firm of Ozmon & Lewin. Their firm concentrated on jury trials in personal injury claims. Nat Ozmon is a talented pioneer of personal injury trial law. His skill as a trial lawyer and advocate is legendary.
In 1964 these two early founding law firms merged in a strategic combination that greatly benefited their injured clients with a more continuous scope of services and broader protection of their rights. In 1978, the firm became known as Anesi, Ozmon & Lewin, Ltd. and concurrently Curt N. Rodin and Noel C. Lindenmuth, both of whom had been associated with the firm since they were law students, became partners.
Subsequent years brought growth and greater success. Curt N. Rodin, Mark Novak, and Bruce M. Kohen continued in the firm's tradition of excellence in jury trials, while making outstanding contributions to the firm and the state of the law in Illinois. In 1985, with the passing of Richard Lewin, the name of the firm was changed to Anesi, Ozmon & Rodin, Ltd. and then, in 1997, the firm became Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen, Ltd. The next generation of firm leaders - Doug Colby and Marc Taxman - advance the firm's tradition of aggressive representation and excellence in trial work.
This group of leading lawyers of personal injury law - individually and collectively lauded by peers and competitors - are dedicated to continuing excellence in future legal work. Throughout fifty years of excellence, the hallmark of the firm's history and its ongoing track record remain true to a philosophy of dedicated - and winning - client service. From its founding in 1955 to today, the original philosophy and commitment to protecting the individual who has suffered is a legacy that continues to define our firm.
Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen, Ltd., with offices in Chicago, represents clients throughout the State of Illinois, in communities such as Joliet, Rockford, Aurora, Peoria, Kankakee, Rock Island, Wheaton, Champaign-Urbana, Ottawa and Springfield.
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases we often handle.
- Brain Injury in Chicago, IL
- Chicago Social Security Disability Claims in Chicago, IL
- Construction Site Injury in Chicago, IL
- Distracted Driver Accident in Chicago, IL
- Fatal Car Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Ladder Fall Injury in Chicago, IL
- Medical Misdiagnosis in Chicago, IL
- Motorcycle Accident Injury in Chicago, IL
- Scaffolding Fall in Chicago, IL
- Spinal Cord Injury in Chicago, IL
- Surgical Errors in Chicago, IL
- Union Workers Compensation Claims in Chicago, IL
- Wrongful Death Victims in Chicago, IL
Areas of Practice
- Class Actions -- Plaintiff
- Construction Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Railroad Worker Injury/FELA
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Employment Law -- Employee
- Social Security -- Disability
West Practice Categories
Car Accident, Class Actions, Construction, Employment, Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Products Liability, Railroad Worker Injury-FELA, Social Security -- Disability, Workers' Compensation
Offers Free Initial Consultation
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.