Uscher, Quiat, Uscher & Russo, P.C.
Previous Law Firm Name
- Uscher, Quiat, Uscher & Strull
Law Firm Overview
Founded in 1958, the general practice law firm of Uscher, Quiat, Uscher & Russo, P.C. provides client-focused representation to individuals, businesses, developers and municipal entities.
Clients have direct access to our capable and veteran attorneys: Michael Quiat, Arthur Uscher, Joseph Russo and Patrick X. Amoresano. Our New York and New Jersey litigation and insurance lawyers handle a wide range of legal services.
Our attorneys have close contact with those they represent. UQUR informs clients about the legal process and keeps them "in the loop" while aggressively pursuing their go
- Communication - When you call us we take your call or call back promptly. We do not keep clients waiting or require an appointment to speak with us. Our philosophy is that the client should know what is going on at all times.
- Setting Expectations - UQUR discusses fees before undertaking representation in any matter. We offer the best estimate of what your representation is likely to cost you (subject to unexpected developments). UQUR can be flexible on fees and can design a fee structure that meets your specific needs. We take the time to explain the "what" and "why" of everything we do, in plain language a client can understand.
- Personal Attention - Our firm is large enough to offer experienced representation in diverse practice areas, but also small enough so that only seasoned attorneys personally manage your case. UQUR trains its staff to be courteous, professional, and helpful to every client. We are committed to personalized service, and want to work with you as we work for you.
Areas of Practice
- Long Term Disability
- Private Disability Insurance
West Practice Categories
Disability, Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) -- Employee
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.