Boggs, David C.
Current Employment Position(s)
David is a 1975 Cum Laude graduate of Davidson College and received his J.D. degree from Wake Forest University in 1978. He has extensive experience in litigation and transactions involving closely-held businesses.
Areas of Practice
- Business & Commercial Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate Law
West Practice Categories
Business & Commercial, Contracts, Litigation & Appeals, Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate
- North Carolina, 1978
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina, 1978
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association; North Carolina State Bar
Honors and Awards
- Maintains an AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5 Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell (the highest peer review competence and ethical rating possible)
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston Salem, North Carolina,
- Davidson College, Davidson, North Carolina,
Honors: cum laude
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.