Wood, Curtis A.
Current Employment Position(s)
CURTIS A. WOOD, Partner. Mr. Wood is experienced in corporate and partnership matters and has represented corporations, general and limited partnerships and not-for-profit institutions, covering a broad range of legal issues and transactions. Mr. Wood has also represented issuers and underwriters on numerous issuances of municipal securities.
Mr. Wood's experience includes lender's representation on secured and unsecured transactions, including construction and permanent loans for residential and commercial properties, ranging from office buildings and shopping centers, to multi-family housing. He has also represented owners and developers in various real estate transactions and is versed in cooperative and condominium matters and commercial leasing.
Mr. Wood received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Columbia College in 1964 and a Juris Doctor degree from Columbia University School of Law in 1967. He is a member of the bar of the State of New York, and the District of Columbia.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Law
- Business & Commercial Law
- Corporations, General and Limited Partnerships and Not-For-Profit
- Institutions, Issuers and Undewriters on Numerous Issuances of Municipal Securities, Owners and Developers in Various Real Estate Transactions
West Practice Categories
Real Estate Law, Business & Commercial Law
- District of Columbia
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar (Member)
- District of Columbia Bar (Member)
- Columbia Law School, New York, New York,
- Columbia College, New York, New York,