Belkin Burden Wenig & Goldman, LLP
Law Firm Overview
Belkin Burden Wenig & Goldman, LLP is a full-service real estate law firm with a practice concentrating on litigation, rent regulation, leasing, conveyances, financing, land use, mortgage foreclosure, loft conversions, appeals, and cooperative and condominium law.
Our attorneys have developed various areas of expertise to assist our clients in the many areas of the law affected by real estate issues. We use our varied resources to build teams that meet individual client requirements in addressing all facets of real estates matters, disputes and problem solving.
We have also developed an expertise in related practices such as bankruptcy law, commercial law, business law, judgment execution, and estate planning.
Our attorneys represent clients in their business communities, in courthouses and before administrative agencies. We are effective advocates at the negotiating table as well as before judges, juries and administrative tribunals.
The partners have lectured before judges, real estate trade associations, and bar associations. In addition, the partners serve as members and chairpersons of various committees of the Bar Associations of the State and City of New York and on the Housing Court Advisory Council.
Our relationships, dedication to quality, understanding of the law and commitment to client service have helped make Belkin Burden Wenig & Goldman, LLP one of the premier real estate law firms in the City of New York.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Law 100%
- Bankruptcy/Creditors Rights
- Commercial Disputes/Litigation
- Condominium Conversions
- Cooperative and Condominium Board Representation and Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Governmental Relations
- Holdovers (Residential & Commercial)
- ICIP Benefits
- Land Use/Variances/Special Permits
- Loft Law
- Luxury Decontrol
- Mortgage Foreclosures
- Non-Payment Proceedings
- Non-Primary Residence Proceedings
- Owner Occupancy Proceedings
- Purchase, Sale and Financing of Commercial and Residential Properties
- Cooperative and Condominium Apartments
- Single Room Occupancy ("SROs?)
- Sublet, Assignment and Occupancy Issues
- Tax Abatements (421-a, J-51)
- A.J. Clarke Real Estate Corp.
- American Continental Properties
- Andrews Building Corp.
- Argent Ventures
- Archstone Smith
- Bernstein Real Estate
- Benson Company of Jackson Heights LLC
- Beth Israel Medical Center
- Boston Properties
- Bovis Lend Lease
- Carlton Management
- Citicorp-Citibank Private Banking
- Columbia Mulltifamily Holdings
- Don Buchwald & Associates
- Emmes Asset Management Company LLC
- Estate of William Gottlieb
- Glenwood Management Corp.
- Greystar Real Estate Advisors
- H.J. Kalikow
- Jack Parker Corp.
- Jewish Theological Seminary
- Joseph P. Day Realty Corp.
- Justin Management
- Long Island College Hospital
- Lower East Side Tenement Museum
- M&R Management Co.
- Macklowe Organization
- Mann Realty Associates
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Co.
- Milstein Organization
- New York Life Insurance Co.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- New York University
- Newmark & Company Real Estate, Inc.
- Olmstead Properties
- Phillips International
- Real Estate Board of New York
- Rent Stabilization Association of New York City
- Rockrose Development Corp.
- Rose Associates
- Rosen Properties
- Rudin Management Corp.
- Sierra Assets, Ltd.
- St. Luke's - Roosevelt Hospital
- The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- The Apthorp
- The Belnord
- The Brown Companies
- The Trump Organization
- Townhouse Management
- Waterside Plaza LLC
- Wells Fargo Bank. N.A.
- William Real Estate Co. Inc. (GVA Williams)
- Winter Organization
- Zeckendorf Realty, LP
- Zucker Organization
West Practice Categories
Administrative Law, Arbitration, Banking & Finance Law, Foreclosure & Alternatives, Bankruptcy Law, Creditors' Rights, Business & Commercial Law, Commercial Leasing, Debtor/Creditor, Government Relations & Lobbying, Environmental Law, Estate Planning, Litigation & Appeals, Real Estate Law, Condominiums & Cooperatives, Land Use & Zoning, Landlord/Tenant, State, Local & Municipal Law, Taxation Law
Larry Tricerri, Executive Director
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.