Singer, Steven D.
Current Employment Position(s)
Steven Singer has more than three decades of experience as a corporate attorney who has represented clients in a wide range of transactions. He has advised numerous public and private companies in the life sciences industry, focusing on joint ventures and strategic alliances, corporate and securities law, public offerings and venture capital transactions. Mr. Singer is consistently recognized in the areas of corporate and life sciences for successfully handling complex deals and collaborations in the technology transactions and licensing sector.
Areas of Practice
- Life Sciences
- Cleantech and Energy
- Technology Transactions and Licensing
- Corporate and Transactional
West Practice Categories
Business & Commercial, Drugs & Medical Devices, Energy, Intellectual Property, Patents, Science & Technology
- New York
- Harvard Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts,
Honors: magna cum laude
Law Review: Harvard Law Review
- Tufts University,
Honors: summa cum laude
- 20 Questions for Your Lawyer About Biotech Alliances, 2004
- Teaching an Old Drug New Tricks, 2003
- Intellectual Property Law Bulletin, 1999
- Intellectual Property Law Bulletin, 1997
- Intellectual Property Law Bulletin, 1995
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.