WHGC is headquartered in Newport Beach, California, with an office in Mountain View, California. We offer additional offices in Beijing. Our goal is to provide practical and cost-effective solutions tailored to the legal needs of both businesses and individuals in California, throughout the United States, and worldwide. Contact us to consult with an experienced attorney at our business law office.
Serving Individuals and Businesses Since 1994
Our law firm encompasses a diverse set of practices, enabling our team of lawyers to draw from a wide range of legal and technical knowledge and craft creative, innovative solutions. Our diverse experience encompasses over 13 years industrial and technical experience, 10 years intellectual property experience, supervisory engineering experience, and other practical experience. As a result, we have gained real world knowledge of these specific industries and are better able to service our clients in a more effective manner.
For the past 10 years, our lawyers have successfully represented various major high-technology, biotechnology, and e-commerce companies, international and multi-national corporations, and foreign investors in the following practice areas:
- Intellectual Property Law, Technology Transaction Laws, Patent, Trademark and Copyright Law
- Business Law
- Litigation and International Business Litigation
- International Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Immigration Law
Our attorneys and staff always make clients’ specific needs our top priority. At all times, we:
- Objectively analyze complex issues and make them understandable to the client, adversary, judge, and jury
- Estimate expected fees and expenses and keep the client apprised of any changes in the scope and cost of the work
- Communicate important information to the client in clear and concise reports
- Represent the client's cause effectively, in writing, and before the court
- Set identifiable goals and achieve those goals at the times promised
- Build strong personal relationships
- Commit ourselves and our resources to the client's problems and issues as if they were our own, including pursuing an appeal where appropriate
We understand that there is no substitute for direct communication with your lawyer. We are committed to providing clients with thorough, up to date information regarding their legal matter. However, when clients call our office, we take care to ensure their needs are met. To better assist our international clients, we have attorneys and legal support staff who are fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese.