Boston, MA 02108-2420
Popular Lawyer Searches
- Atlanta DUI Lawyer
- Boston Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Boston Personal Injury Lawyer
- Miami Car Accident Lawyer
- Miami Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Orange County Car Accident Lawyer
- Orange County Personal Injury Lawyer
- San Diego Car Accident Lawyer
- San Diego Personal Injury Lawyer
- Washington, DC Criminal Defense Lawyer
Consider the following:
Comfort Level - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
Credentials - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
Cost - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
City - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?