Farese, Steven E. Jr.
Current Employment Position(s)
Steven E. Farese, Jr., is a partner of Farese, Farese & Farese P.A. in Ashland, Mississippi. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi in 1992 and his J.D. degree from the Mississippi College School of Law in 1996. He is a member of National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the American Bar Association, Mississippi Bar Association and Mississippi Trial Lawyers Association. He was appointed to the Board of Directors for North Mississippi Rural Legal Services 2002-2010. He is also licensed in Tennessee, and a member of Tennessee Bar Association and the Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Mr. Farese has practiced in over twenty-one (21) counties in North and Central Mississippi and over nine (9) counties in West Tennessee with a primary focus on Criminal Defense.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
West Practice Categories
- Tennessee, 1997
- Mississippi, 1996
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Mississippi Trial Lawyers (Member)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Member)
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Member)
- Tennessee Bar Association (Member)
- North Mississippi Rural Legal Services, 2002 - 2010 (Board of Directors)
Honors and Awards
- Superlawyer Rising Star - (2008 - Present)
- Listed in Mid-South Superlawyers - (2009 - Present)
- Listed in Woodward & White - Best Lawyers in America - 2010 (DUI/DWI DEFENSE) - (2008 - Present)
- Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, Mississippi,
- University of Mississippi,
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.