work1302 Texas Avenue
Phone: work806-741-0284 (Lubbock Office) / work432-334-8700 (Odessa Office) / work915-590-1900 (El Paso Office) / work325-659-3000 (San Angelo Office) / work866-492-2509 (Toll Free 24/7)
email@example.com Websites associated with this firm:www.glasheenlaw.com
Kevin graduated from Texas Tech Law School in 1988 after receiving an undergraduate degree in economics from Texas A&M University. Kevin and his wife Elaine have been married for 20 years and have 3 children.
Kevin opened his own law office immediately out of law school and began handling personal injury cases. In his first civil jury trial, Kevin won a million dollar verdict against Ethicon in San Angelo, Texas. That verdict is still a record for Tom Green County. That early success gave Kevin the opportunity to work on many other significant cases, and he has been lead counsel in many multi-million dollar civil cases.
Kevin has tried many cases involving injuries in meat packing plants, auto and truck wrecks, oilfield accidents, and train wrecks. He was lead counsel in the two largest railroad crossing accident cases in Texas, one resulting in a 65 million dollar verdict and one resulting in a 46 million dollar verdict.
Kevin is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law and Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He is licensed to practice in all state courts in Texas, New Mexico and Colorado. Kevin is also licensed to practice in the United States District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States of America. Kevin was named Super Lawyer by Texas Monthly in 2004, 2005, 2006 and in 2007. In 2005 he was selected "best plaintiff’s personal injury lawyer" in a poll of Lubbock attorneys. Kevin currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Texas Tech Law School Foundation and the Board of Directors of the South Plains Council of the Boy Scouts of America.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Civil Jury Trial
West Practice Categories
Litigation & Appeals, Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Texas, 1988
- New Mexico
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law and Civil Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas Tech Law School Foundation (Board of Director)
- South Plains Council of the Boy Scouts of America (Board of Director)
Honors and Awards
- Named as Super Lawyer by Texas Monthly, 2004
- Named as Super Lawyer by Texas Monthly, 2005
- Named as Super Lawyer by Texas Monthly, 2006
- Named as Super Lawyer by Texas Monthly, 2007
- Selected as "Best Plaintiff’s Personal Injury Lawyer" in Poll of Lubbock
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas, 1988
- Texas A&M University
Offers Free Initial Consultation
1302 Texas Avenue
Lubbock, TX 79401-4034
806-741-0284 (Lubbock Office)
432-334-8700 (Odessa Office)
915-590-1900 (El Paso Office)
325-659-3000 (San Angelo Office)
866-492-2509 (Toll Free 24/7)
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.