Broege, Peter J Esq.
Current Employment Position(s)
Peter J. Broege is a partner in the law firm of Broege, Neumann, Fischer & Shaver in Manasquan, Monmouth County, New Jersey. The firm concentrates its practices in representing clients in matters before the United States Bankruptcy Court. Mr. Broege is a bankruptcy practitioner who represents debtors, creditors, trustees and committees in proceedings before the United States Bankruptcy Court. He previously represented the Chapter 13 Standing Trustee in the Trenton and Camden vicinages of the United States Bankruptcy Court for more than ten years. He has served on the Lawyer's Advisory Committee to the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey. He was also a court appointed member of the Local Rules Committee for the Bankruptcy Court in New Jersey. Mr. Broege is presently a registered mediator for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey.
In addition to appearing regularly before the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey, Mr. Broege has appeared on bankruptcy appeals before the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, as well as the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
Mr. Broege received his B.A. from the University of South Carolina, an M.B.A. from Northwestern University, and a J.D. from Rutgers Law School - Newark. He is a member of the Monmouth County, New Jersey State (Bankruptcy Law Section) and American (Commercial Law Section) Bar Associations. Mr. Broege is a frequent lecturer on bankruptcy for the Institute of Continuing Education of the New Jersey State Bar Association and other professional education organizations.
Areas of Practice
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy Law
- Business & Commercial Law
West Practice Categories
Alternative Dispute Resolution, Bankruptcy Law, Business & Commercial Law
- New Jersey, 1982
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1982
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1986
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Monmouth Bar Association, 1982 - Present (Member)
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Bankruptcy Law Section, 1982 - Present (Member)
- American Bar Association, Commercial Law Section, 1982 - Present (Member)
- United States Bankruptcy Court, District of New Jersey (Lawyer's Advisory Committee)
- Bankruptcy Court in New Jersey (Appointed Member, Local Rules Committee)
- United States Bankruptcy Court, District of New Jersey (Registered Mediator)
Classes and Seminars
- Lecturer, Bankruptcy, Institute of Continuing Legal Education, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law - Newark, Newark, New Jersey,
- Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois,
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina,
Accepts Credit Cards
- Bankruptcy, I.C.L.E., 1987
- Mortgage Foreclosures & Bankruptcy, PLI, 1996
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.