McNabola Law Group
Law Firm Overview
The attorneys at McNabola Law Group represent injured men, women and children in a wide variety of injury and medical malpractice cases. All clients are represented by successful, experienced attorneys with a proven track-records and many record breaking multi-million dollar cases.
The partners at the firm are members of the Leading Lawyers Network, and Super Lawyers. The founding partners have received the highest possible Martindale-Hubbell rating. The firm has been featured in the Chicago Sun-Times, the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, Crain's Chicago Business, the Chicago Tribune and WLS-TV.
McNabola Law Group, practicing in Personal Injury.Personal Injury
Frequent Case Types
Read more about the types of cases we often handle.
- Birth Injury in Chicago, IL
- Cancer Misdiagnosis in Chicago, IL
- Infant Cerebral Palsy in Chicago, IL
- Scaffolding Accident in Chicago, IL
- Spinal Cord Injury in Chicago, IL
- Truck Failure to Stop Collisions in Chicago, IL
- Truck Highway Collisions in Chicago, IL
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Estate of Penelope Brettschneider v. Greyhound Line, Inc. , (2002)
- Estate of Elizabeth Galvan v. Baker Heavy Highway, Inc. et al
- Estate of Stanislaw Waliczek v. Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Estate of Richlyn Cork v. County of Cook
West Practice Categories
Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury