Trucking Accident Lawyer in Chicago, IL
Trucking Accident Overview
At The Healy Law Firm, we take the safety of our highways as a serious concern. As attorneys who represent victims of truck accidents, we hold truck drivers and their employers accountable when their rush to make deliveries puts innocent people in harm's way. From our law office in Chicago, we handle cases of serious personal injury and wrongful death throughout Illinois and Indiana.
We have obtained multimillion-dollar recoveries for truck accident victims, including:
- $23.7 million for victims of a Plainfield tractor-trailer accident that killed two people and severely injured another. The verdict for the plaintiffs was the largest ever in Will County.
- $20.2 million for the families of three teenagers who were killed in an accident involving a truck in Indiana.
- $9.3 million for a wrongful death case involving a construction worker who was killed in a truck accident occurring at a job site in Chicago.
In many of the truck accident cases we handle, truck driver negligence such as speeding or driving too long without a rest break played a significant role in causing an accident. When truck drivers violate traffic safety laws to make deliveries faster, our lawyers will work hard to make them and their employers pay. Our goal is to make safety the highest priority of the semi truck drivers who share our roads.
There is never a charge to discuss your case with one of our Chicago truck accident lawyers. Evening and weekend consultations are available. To speak to us, call 312-324-0409 (800-787-5431 toll free) or send us e-mail. Se habla espanol.
Other Frequent Case Types
Read more about other types of cases we often handle.
Areas of Practice
- Trucking Accident
- Motor Vehicle Accidents - Plaintiff
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff