Taxi Accidents Lawyers in Chicago, IL
Taxi Accidents Overview
Chicago Taxi Accident Lawyers
Taxi drivers earn their pay by turning over fares and collecting tips for efficient service. As a result, they can engage in careless driving behavior, including speeding, running red lights and making sudden stops and turns. If you have suffered serious injuries in a taxi accident, as a passenger, pedestrian or driver of another vehicle, you have rights. You can claim compensation for your medical costs, lost income, and pain and suffering.
"Our firm will have an accident investigator on the scene as soon as possible to determine how the accident happened. We keep up that pace until we get results for our client." – Tim Cavanagh
Cavanagh Law Group in Chicago, Illinois, aggressively represents people in taxi accident cases. We are quick to respond and aggressive in our approach. We will seek maximum compensation for all of your losses. If you live outside Chicago, Cavanagh Law Group can represent you without your need to return to the city, unless your case goes to trial.
Our attorneys will act quickly to investigate your case. We will establish the liability of the responsible party in thorough and certain terms. Our firm will make a full accounting of your losses for inclusion in your claim. Cavanagh Law Group will work diligently to obtain results for you.
Call 312-425-1900 for a free case evaluation. A lawyer at our firm can review your case and discuss your legal options.
Other Frequent Case Types
Read more about other types of cases we often handle.
- Bicycle Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Bike Lane Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Birth Injuries in Chicago, IL
- Catastrophic Injuries in Chicago, IL
- Chronic Pain Injury in Chicago, IL
- Distracted Driving Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Industrial Equipment Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Pressure Sore Injuries in Chicago, IL
- OSHA Violations in Chicago, IL
- Police Brutality in Chicago, IL
- Police Chase Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Train Accidents in Chicago, IL
Areas of Practice
- Taxi Accidents
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff