Scaffolding Accident Lawyers in Chicago, IL
Scaffolding Accident Overview
Workers rely on scaffolding for a number of different projects from construction to renovation to painting. If you or a loved one was injured in a scaffolding accident, it is wise to contact a skilled attorney at the Chicago law firm of Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish.
Construction workers face dangerous circumstances at work every day. When these conditions lead to accidents, it is not uncommon for workers to suffer severe, catastrophic and life-altering injuries. In these situations, it is important to rely on a law firm that can guide you through the legal process of recovering compensation for lost wages and medical treatment.
Scaffolding accidents can occur for several different reasons, including:
- Poor construction
- Faulty or defective materials
- Inadequate safety features, including harnesses and floor boards
- Failure to recognize adverse weather conditions
- Using scaffolding outside manufacturers' specifications
If you were hurt in a scaffolding accident due to the negligence or inattention of another person, you might be entitled to a civil claim over and above your workers' compensation claim. An experienced attorney can explain your options for monetary recovery through a free consultation. Contact Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish today.
Other Frequent Case Types
Read more about other types of cases we often handle.
- Bicycle Accident in Chicago, IL
- Bus Accident in Chicago, IL
- Crane Accident in Chicago, IL
- Distracted Driving Accident in Chicago, IL
- Drunk Driving Accident in Chicago, IL
- Falling Debris in Chicago, IL
- Falls Protection in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Abuse in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Bedsores in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Dehydration and Malnutrition in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Falls and Fractures in Chicago, IL
- Passenger Injury in Chicago, IL
- Pedestrian Accident in Chicago, IL
- Premises Liability in Chicago, IL
- Third-Party Liability in Chicago, IL
- Wandering and Elopement in Chicago, IL
Areas of Practice
- Scaffolding Accident
- Personal Injury
Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish Attorneys
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.