Scaffolding Accident Lawyers in Chicago, IL
Scaffolding Accident Overview
Workers rely on scaffolding for a number of different projects from construction to renovation to painting. If you or a loved one was injured in a scaffolding accident, it is wise to contact a skilled attorney at the Chicago law firm of Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish.
Construction workers face dangerous circumstances at work every day. When these conditions lead to accidents, it is not uncommon for workers to suffer severe, catastrophic and life-altering injuries. In these situations, it is important to rely on a law firm that can guide you through the legal process of recovering compensation for lost wages and medical treatment.
Scaffolding accidents can occur for several different reasons, including:
- Poor construction
- Faulty or defective materials
- Inadequate safety features, including harnesses and floor boards
- Failure to recognize adverse weather conditions
- Using scaffolding outside manufacturers' specifications
If you were hurt in a scaffolding accident due to the negligence or inattention of another person, you might be entitled to a civil claim over and above your workers' compensation claim. An experienced attorney can explain your options for monetary recovery through a free consultation. Contact Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish today.
Other Frequent Case Types
Read more about other types of cases we often handle.
- Bicycle Accident in Chicago, IL
- Bus Accident in Chicago, IL
- Crane Accident in Chicago, IL
- Distracted Driving Accident in Chicago, IL
- Drunk Driving Accident in Chicago, IL
- Falling Debris in Chicago, IL
- Falls Protection in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Abuse in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Bedsores in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Dehydration and Malnutrition in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Falls and Fractures in Chicago, IL
- Passenger Injury in Chicago, IL
- Pedestrian Accident in Chicago, IL
- Premises Liability in Chicago, IL
- Third-Party Liability in Chicago, IL
- Wandering and Elopement in Chicago, IL
Areas of Practice
- Scaffolding Accident
- Personal Injury