Product Liability Lawyer in Chicago, IL
Product Liability Overview
Our civil justice system can do more than compensate people who have been injured due to the negligence of another party. It can also make the products that we use every day safer.
At The Healy Law Firm in Chicago, our lawyers handle product liability lawsuits. Our clients are people who have suffered devastating injuries by using products that are defective, dangerous or carry inadequate warnings. Our lawyers have obtained numerous multimillion-dollar recoveries for our clients, including six verdicts and settlements over $20 million.
The following are examples of the types of cases we handle:
- Auto defects such as SUV rollovers, defective seat belts, malfunctioning airbags, tire blowouts and fuel fed fires
- Medical device defects such as malfunctioning defibrillators and artificial hip joints
- Drug side effects that cause serious injury or death
- Exposure to harmful chemicals at work
- Defective consumer products such as appliances, power tools and children's toys
No matter how you were injured or what type of product was involved, our attorneys offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case. Evening and weekend consultations are available. To speak to us, call 312-324-0409 (800-787-5431 toll free) or send us an e-mail. Se habla español.
Other Frequent Case Types
Read more about other types of cases we often handle.
Areas of Practice
- Product Liability
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff