Premises Liability Attorneys in Chicago, IL
Premises Liability Overview
If you need a Chicago premises liability attorney, we encourage you to schedule a free consultation with Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish. As a well-established and respected Illinois law firm, we have experience guiding clients through a wide range of premises liability cases.
Property owners and managers have a duty to ensure the safety of their visitors or consumers. As soon as we accept your case, we will begin a thorough investigation into all of the factors that led to your accident including the history of the location itself. Does this location have a history of accidents, injuries or criminal activity that has not been addressed by the property owners? With this information, we can negotiate with the liable party's insurance carrier for the full and fair monetary compensation you are owed.
Premises liability cases can involve any number of situations, including:
- Dog bites
- Negligent security
- Parking lot accidents
- Grocery store or shopping mall accidents
- Broken pavements
- Poorly lit stairs
Schedule a free consultation with a lawyer at the law firm of Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish to discuss your specific situation.
Other Frequent Case Types
Read more about other types of cases we often handle.
- Bicycle Accident in Chicago, IL
- Bus Accident in Chicago, IL
- Crane Accident in Chicago, IL
- Distracted Driving Accident in Chicago, IL
- Drunk Driving Accident in Chicago, IL
- Falling Debris in Chicago, IL
- Falls Protection in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Abuse in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Bedsores in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Dehydration and Malnutrition in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Falls and Fractures in Chicago, IL
- Passenger Injury in Chicago, IL
- Pedestrian Accident in Chicago, IL
- Scaffolding Accident in Chicago, IL
- Third-Party Liability in Chicago, IL
- Wandering and Elopement in Chicago, IL
Areas of Practice
- Premises Liability
- Personal Injury
Steinberg, Goodman & Kalish Attorneys
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.