Police Chase Accidents Lawyers in Chicago, IL
Police Chase Accidents Overview
Chicago Police Chase Accident Attorneys
Police receive extensive training in pursuit techniques. Despite these efforts, speeding police cars engaged in pursuits can cause accidents, resulting in serious injuries or death.
Cavanagh Law Group is a leading Illinois personal injury law firm that represents accident victims and their families. We have extensive experience in car accident cases, including experience in police chase cases.
In Santillana v. City of Chicago and Jesus Gomez, our firm won a $2 million verdict on behalf of a client whose car was struck by a fugitive’s vehicle during a police chase involving the Chicago Police Department.
Cavanagh Law Group is thorough in case preparation and aggressive in all hearings and the trial. We work tirelessly from the start of each case to obtain the best possible result for our clients. We act immediately to preserve evidence from police cameras and other sources. Our attorneys carefully investigate each accident to determine the liability of the police department and other parties. We always seek full and complete compensation for our clients’ losses. For aggressive advocacy at all stages of the legal process, turn to Cavanagh Law Group.
Call us at 312-425-1900 for a free case evaluation. Located in the Chicago loop, we represent clients throughout the state of Illinois. If you can’t come to our office, we will come to you.
Other Frequent Case Types
Read more about other types of cases we often handle.
- Bicycle Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Bike Lane Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Birth Injuries in Chicago, IL
- Catastrophic Injuries in Chicago, IL
- Chronic Pain Injury in Chicago, IL
- Distracted Driving Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Industrial Equipment Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Nursing Home Pressure Sore Injuries in Chicago, IL
- OSHA Violations in Chicago, IL
- Police Brutality in Chicago, IL
- Taxi Accidents in Chicago, IL
- Train Accidents in Chicago, IL
Areas of Practice
- Police Chase Accidents
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff